Power Construction Tools Cable Pulling Clamp With Delicate Smooth
Cable Grip Introduction
A cable grip is a device for propelling a vehicle by attaching to a
wire cable (also called wire rope) running at a (relatively)
constant speed. The vehicle may be suspended from the cable, as in
the case of aerial lifts such as a gondola lift, may be guided by
rails, as in a cable traction railway, or may be self-guiding, as
in a button lift. Typically, multiple vehicles will use the same
cable; where just one or two vehicles are in use they will tend to
be attached to the cable permanently (e.g. funiculars).
While the cable grips used in the original cable railways were
manually operated, requiring considerable skill and strength,
modern cable grips tend to be automatic. Given that the cable runs
at a relatively constant speed, accelerating the vehicle to match
the speed of the cable presents a technical difficulty; possible
methods are to apply the grip gradually, to accelerate the vehicle
(e.g. by guiding wheels) prior to applying the grip, or to use a
sprung linkage between the grip and the vehicle. Also, the cable
needs to be able to handle friction from the grip and increased
load while the vehicle is accelerating.
|Model||Rated load(KN)||Applicable Stranded wire||Maximum Gap(mm)||Weight(kg)|
For sagging of earthwires and adjusting of guys.
1. Match with delicate smooth clamp mouth, minimal harm to wires.
2. Made by high tensile forged carbon steel.
3. Half-moon shape clamping jaw is suitable for pulling steel
strand and steel wire.
4. Planar shape clamping jaw is suitable for pulling electric
cable, will not damage the cable’s surface.
5. Clamp mouth with insurance device, will not jump wire.
6. After special heat treatment, the product has strong tension
stress, high meshing degree and not easy slip or distort.
7. Material: High Tensile Carbon Steel
8. Constructions: heat treatment and high temperature treatment
(Quenched and Tempered)
9. Finish: color zinc plated