High Strength Aluminum Alloy Wire Rope Clips Stringing Bare
Overhead Line Conductors
Cable Grip Introduction
Come-along clamps are used for tensioning and stringing bare
overhead line conductors. They are an indispensable tool for every
lineman. All parts are pivot fastened. Because of its spring
action, the come-along clamp locks on to the conductor even without
tensile load. The different conductor materials require clamping
jaws with corresponding conductor grooves.
While the cable grips used in the original cable railways were
manually operated, requiring considerable skill and strength,
modern cable grips tend to be automatic. Given that the cable runs
at a relatively constant speed, accelerating the vehicle to match
the speed of the cable presents a technical difficulty; possible
methods are to apply the grip gradually, to accelerate the vehicle
(e.g. by guiding wheels) prior to applying the grip, or to use a
sprung linkage between the grip and the vehicle. Also, the cable
needs to be able to handle friction from the grip and increased
load while the vehicle is accelerating.
|Model Type||Rated Load(KN)||Applicable Range(mm2)||Weight(kg)|
1. Match with delicate smooth clamp mouth, minimal harm to wires.
2. Made by high tensile forged carbon steel.
3. Half-moon shape clamping jaw is suitable for pulling steel
strand and steel wire.
4. Planar shape clamping jaw is suitable for pulling electric
cable, will not damage the cable’s surface.
5. Clamp mouth with insurance device, will not jump wire.
6. After special heat treatment, the product has strong tension
stress, high meshing degree and not easy slip or distort.
7. Material: High Tensile Carbon Steel
8. Constructions: heat treatment and high temperature treatment
(Quenched and Tempered)
9. Finish: color zinc plated